JUROR: Sarah Millfelt, Executive Director
at the Northern Clay Center in Minneapolis
APPLICATIONS DUE JANUARY 02, 2015
- The competition is open Minnesota ceramic artists 18 years of age or older.
- Artists may submit up to 3 works for consideration, and up to 2 images for each piece (one complete photo plus one detail or alternate angle).
- All artwork must be available for sale and available during the time of exhibition.
- The artwork exhibited must be the same piece(s) submitted for consideration.
- Submitted artwork must not exceed 36” in any direction.
- The artwork entered should be prepared for professional display and not so fragile as to be potentially dangerous to the work or others when shipped/displayed/handled with reasonable care.
- Artists are responsible for cost of shipping selected work(s) to the Gallery Saint Germain (GSG). Artists are responsible for their own insurance for shipping to GSG and during the time that artwork resides there. GSG will assume cost and shipping insurance for the return of any unsold work.
- For good image quality and a fast upload, your image files should be sized at and no larger than
2500 x 4200 pixels or 300 dpi
- Work must be at least 50% clay to be eligible for entry
Submissions to Captivating Clay will only be accepted through email only: studio@ paramountarts.org
Submissions must be received online by midnight, January 02, 2015.
The cost of entering is $30 USD for up to 3 works ($10 USD per piece). All major credit cards, checks and cash are accepted. Entry fees may be made online at paramountarts.org
From the successful entrants, four awards will be selected:
Best of Show Award: $400
1st Place Award: $300
2nd Place Award: $200
3rd Place Award: $100
Artists will receive 60% commission of their work sold during exhibition, while GSG will retain 40%.
By applying all applicants agree to the following schedule if selected to exhibit:
Applications due January 02, 2015
Entrants notified of jury results by email no later than January 08, 2015
Work to be received by Gallery Saint Germain by January 16, 2015
Work exhibited in Gallery Saint Germain, January 21 – February 28th, 2015
Questions about your application?
For questions about submission information please contact email@example.com
Your completed entry form/payment/images must be received on or before January 02, 2015.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
PLEASE SEND ALL ENTRIES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org