Deadline is Friday, September 6 to apply for the Teaching Artist Roster Program (TARP)
TARP cohort for 2019
- Session 1– Tues., Sept. 17 Fosston
- Session 1– Thursday, Sept. 19, Warren
- Session 2–Tues., Sept 24 Fosston
- Session 2– Thurs., Sept. 26, at Warren
- Session 3–Tuesday, October 8 REMOTE
- Session 4/5–Saturday, October 12 All day in Warren
- Session 6–Thursday, Oct. 17 REMOTE
- Session 7–Tuesday, Oct. 22 in Warren
- Session 7–Thursday, Oct 24 in Fosston
Take Advantage of this Fantastic Opportunity Right in Our Region
Are you a local artist interested in teaching residencies in the schools in our area?
NWMAC is looking for Teaching Artists who reside in our seven county service area for our roster! Apply by September 6 to participate in this round of our training series. Go to our on-line system, register, and complete the Teaching Artist Roster application. Training dates will be in September and October at our office in Warren. The deadline to apply is September 6, 2019.
Contact our office for more information!