When: Saturday, September 14 from 10:00 – 4:00
Where: Win-E-Mac Arts & Event Center: 23130 345th St SE, Erskine, MN 56535
Cost: $15.00 per attendee (includes lunch)
Mileage reimbursement available (see below for details)
Put this on your calendar!
A day for performance arts makers in our region to get together, gain some knowledge, share some knowledge, and meet others with the same goal: producing quality performance arts.
Sessions will include:
- Designing and Maintaining a Website—bring a laptop that can connect to the Internet
- Sound Design and Operation
- Creating a Production Calendar
- Time to Network with Others
- Facebook for Organizations
- Concert Series Info Sharing
- And More—we may be adding other topics, so stay tuned
Who is this workshop intended for?
- Directors: Learn some tech basics and—perhaps more importantly–how to dialogue with others to create a comprehensive production.
- Board members: gain insight into the world of “what’s going on behind the scenes”. Also, easy and inexpensive ways to manage staff, volunteers, box office and publicity.
- Technicians and those who would like to become Technicians
- Volunteers of every aspect of music, theater, dance and concert series production: those who want to step into this world but lack knowledge and confidence.
- Young/old/seasoned veterans/newcomers: there will be time to ask questions, give answers and get to know others in our region.
Presenters for the workshop include Andrew Hanson, Jane Anderson and Bruce Elseth.
Registration: Call NWMAC receptionist at 218-745-6733 and leave your name, organization, city, contact phone, email; or email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: $15.00. Paypal is available on donations page of NorthwestMinnesotaArtsCouncil.org or you can pay with cash/check to NWMAC, 109 S Minnesota St, Warren, MN 56762.
Mileage reimbursement for those from our service area of Kittson, Marshall, Norman, Pennington, Polk, Red Lake, and Roseau counties in Minnesota that travel over 90 miles round trip to attend. A form will be provided at the workshop to request reimbursement.