The Northwest Minnesota Arts Council is hiring a Training/Networking Specialist. Deadline to apply is March 10. Complete the application on-line at this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JobAppNWMAC and email/mail our office your cover letter showing interest. The on-line application form goes through all the work activities listed below and has a box for you to comment on your skills related to doing this important work for our office. If you have questions or trouble accessing the application survey, please contact Mara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training Specialist Contract Position Details
$11,000 annual budget
· Teaching Artist Roster Training: coordinate and conduct Summer 2020 training sessions. Approximately 165 hours.
· Performing artists tech skills training: coordinate and conduct Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 training sessions. Approximately 100 hours.
· Work of Art: Business Skills for Artists workshop series within this contract period. Coordinate with Springboard for the Arts and attend the sessions providing administration. Approximately 40 hours.
· Minnesota’s Creative Northwest network. Coordinate/attend. Provide content into landing page on our website related to Minnesota’s Creative Northwest. Approximately 50 hours.
· Training in Folk Arts/Festival coordinators network if time. Approximately 40 hours.
· Report on progress at Nov/Dec and June meetings of NWMAC. Attend the annual meeting in June if available to present. Approximately 4 hours.
The rate of pay is $25 an hour. There are no benefits and you need to provide your own office equipment that is sufficient for the work. You do need to show that you can work with current technology and on-line platforms that we use or be easily trained in those systems. It is a job that people do out of their home as a contract worker. The budget is $11,000 for wage and some mileage reimbursement for an entire year plus a couple months. The contract period will be from hire to June 30, 2021. Candidates should reside in our seven-county area.