Becoming a Northwest Minnesota Arts Council board member is a rewarding experience! You get to meet great people! You find out more about grants and all the great activities that are happening in our area! You feel like you are making a difference in the Arts!
That’s what our board members have to say and we are looking for a few more people to join our team.
Board members can serve up to two, three year terms. Our board consists of two members each for our seven counties of Kittson, Marshall, Norman, Pennington, Polk, Red Lake, and Roseau plus two at-large representatives from our northwestern area of Minnesota.
Here is a list of our current board members. Vacancies that we would like to fill by December 1 are for Pennington, Norman, Red Lake Counties and one at-large position. The nomination form link and more on becoming a board member>>
Here are our current board members listed by when their term expires. Thanks for your continued service and quality decisions!
- Connie Nelson of Hallock (renewable)
- Kay Rosengren of Hallock
- Aliza Olson of Roseau
- Angie Peterson of Greenbush (renewable)
- Barb Geer of Middle River
- Bruce Reeves of Red Lake Falls
- Deanna Swendseid of Stephen
- Mary Ann Laxen of East Grand Forks (renewable)
- Jennifer Bakken-Brees of rural Fertile (renewable)
- Faye Auchenpaugh of Thief River Falls
- Charles Erickson of Roseau
- Eryn Killough of Crookston