By: Therese Masters Jacobson
Do you create art that is
- used in your household?
- that is worn as clothing?
- is used in some functional way?
Then YOU create…
and we are looking for you!
The Northwest Minnesota Arts Council is looking for high quality Functional Art by artists from our 7-county region: Kittson, Marshall, Norman, Pennington, Polk, Red Lake, and Roseau counties to feature in an upcoming summer 2015 exhibit.
Submit your functional art for our exhibit by May 29th!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the following:
- Your name
- Type of functional art: pottery, rug, box, plate, clothing, belt, handbag, furniture…
- Medium: ceramic, textile, wood, paper, leather….
- Photo of item submitted (up to 2 items)
Deadline for submissions is May 29, 2015