Minnesota Theater Alliance’s One-day, capacity-building workshop and conversations for organizations and individuals in Minnesota’s performing arts community.
Performing arts organizations — including the artists, administrators, board members, and volunteers — must be tended in order to thrive, build capacity, and take care of the holistic well-being of the people involved. Please join the Minnesota Theater Alliance and a dynamic group of presenters for useful workshops and conversations around the themes of establishing strong roots for capacity building and positive community impact. (Hence the catchy garden metaphor…!)
October 19, 2019 — 9:00am – 5:00pm
Walker Bay Theater, Walker
- A Statewide View of our Performing Arts
- Celebrating Inclusive Arts
- Program Evaluation 101: Crafting a Plan to Get Data You Can Actually Use
- Stage and Production Management: Building your Craft
- Building Ensemble and Individual Agency
- Performing Arts Administration: Wearing all the Hats
- Open Space ConversationsYou bring the topics! What does your community need to discuss right now?
For more information, including schedule and presenter info, click here
This event is open to any performing arts practitioner in any part of Minnesota. We have structured five events in central locations across the state to be as conveniently located for you as possible. It is great to connect with new performing arts practitioners in your vicinity, especially when you can access such a range of capacity-building content in just one day.