These grants are awarded twice a year to Minnesota Girls!
Designed specifically for girls ages 10 through high school graduation, allowing them to begin exploring the outside world and begin recognizing their own abilities, values and strengths in the process.
Applicants must reside in Minnesota
Requests cannot exceed $500
Fund Sport, Athletic and Dance Equipment or Participation Fees.
Applicant must reside in Minnesota
Requests cannot exceed $500 and documentation of financial need must be provided.
Guidelines for BOTH Grants
- Each applicant must have an adult mentor (not an immediate family member or the activity provider) who will guide her through the application process.
- Requests may not include transportation costs.
- Former grant winners may not reapply.
- Group applications will not be considered.
- Applications must be completely filled out by both applicant and mentor.
- All applications must be signed by a parent or guardian as well as by the girl.
- The activity must begin after the date winners are notified – Spring round: May 15, 2014 and Fall round: November 15, 2014
- Applications must be postmarked by October 15, 2014 for the Fall round.
- Winners will be notified on or by November 15, 2014 for the Fall round.
- The check for the activity will be made out to the organization providing the activity (as it is listed on the application).
- All decisions are final.
- Each grantee will be asked to tell us about her experience after completion of the activity. Mentors will also be asked to answer a few questions.
Please direct all questions to Ann Bancroft Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org call 612.338.5752.